Won't write much today, but a very nice woman asked me for a specific wallpaper and wanted to get it out for her. Getting to see my brother tomorrow, I haven't seen him for way over a year, I think, so that is great. Am looking forward to it, but having a problem about a dessert to make. I don't keep a lot of dessert supplies in the house...
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More CP for summer
Won't write much today, but a very nice woman asked me for a specific wallpaper and wanted to get it out for her. Getting to see my bro...
-
Jacks Black Cat Well my poor, old, wonderful computer that my grandson built for me and kept updated finally wouldn't come on a coup...
-
For all you gamers or have kids that game, Brand Thunder has my Assassins' Creed Chrome theme on line now. Assassin's Creed ...











Donna, I'm almost speechless. Thank you so, so much for the birds! I love them, I really do. π They're so gorgeous and heartwarming. You hit my taste exactly. How you do that? π I appreciate it so much and will use them on my phone right away.
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry that I can't send you a gift card. If I could, I would, believe me. So please feel hugged instead. You really made my day with these wallpapers!
I hope your dessert worked out well and you had a good time with your brother. It's kind of soothing to know that you're having such a big family.
All the best for you and hopefully "see" you soon again! ππ©·