Friday, July 3, 2026

HAPPY 4TH! Just more Wallpapers























 I am still working!

So here are some from this past week! Especially proud of the Western one and the one from the 70's. I am happy I can share these with you. And I sincerely hope they work out for you.  Thanks for using my themes and wallpapers. I don't know how much longer I can keep making them. My memory is kinda backwards and at 87 1/2 not getting any better. Sometimes I will forget how to do something on Photoshop that used to be 2nd nature. Very frustrating, but I keep at it. So enjoy while the good days are still here. 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun. That Western mountains one with the deer is sure a beautiful scene!
    Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. Keep going and creating. Even if you forget (and then remember), it's doing good for your brain and mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! I totally agree with DW. Keep going and create as long as it feels good and fun for you. It's one of the best things to stay mentally active even though your memory has some struggles. Don't take it as an error. It's "just" the age and you can be proud of your wonderful work. By the way, the hummingbird wallpaper is my favorite this time among all the other great wallpapers. Thank you! You're doing better than a lot younger people.
    All the best and hopefully see you soon! 🩷

    ReplyDelete

Themes and Cells in July

 Supposed to get a few hot days over here on the west coast. We have been kind of left out of all that bad weather in the east. So now we...