Supposed to get a few hot days over here on the west coast. We have been kind of left out of all that bad weather in the east. So now we're in it for a few days this week. I never could figure out why elderly people couldn't take the heat.Well, now that I am "elderly" and feel old, I can understand it. I used to lay out in the blistering heat to get a really good tan. Now I am very uncomfortable when it heats up. So I try to get most of my heavy work done in the morning. And I do that in stages because, at 87 I just can't do it on the run like I used to.
Been working on a lot of cell phone papers and only put a few on here. So, if you want something special, please let me know and I would love to make one for you.My great grand kids love them . I have been working on sports team lately. Made a cool Seahawk's one I am thinking about having it put on the back of a cell phone cover. But it is a bit expensive and really can't do that right now. Everything is so expensive. We don't purchase much, except groceries and prescriptions, but a check doesn't go far anymore.
Enough complaining for the day. So will add a few cell phone wallpaperss. I make a lot of themes with the same concept.
Going to sign off for now. I seem to get really tired easily. Let me know if there are any you want personally.
Enjoy the rest of July














.jpg)
Hi Donna! This summer we have horrible heatwaves in a lot of countries over here in Europe as well, so I absolutely understand that you're struggle with it. I'm not even half your age and have problems with the heat anyways. So be patient with yourself and take good care of you and your husband. It really is not a bad thing to take things slower while it's so hot.
ReplyDeleteYour latest wallpapers are really gorgeous and sweet again. π₯° I love how you create all these different styles. As you already know, I'm always in for the nature ones, but I love seeing the other styles as well. You're doing such a great job with everything. And if you really like to do some personal wants, I would be happy to see a soft hummingbird wallpaper. ☺️
Be safe and have a good rest of July! π
The heat really takes a lot out of me. I hate when we get into the hot spells.
ReplyDeleteLove all your creations, Donna. Keep at it! :)