Not going to write much, since there's not much to say. Still working but not as hard. I think I will continue to put my cell phone wallpapers here. Zedge is ok for some but it is a bit iffy and you have to be so careful, you don't download something, get charged or your credit card spoofed, or whatever they call it. I did! and had to go through getting a new card. So to be honest, I have quit submitting them for now. I will put them here. Their free, you don't have to worry about anything!So I will add a few now. I think a few may have been on before, but just remember I am very old! More as I get them done. Have a great week end and enjoy!
Saturday, October 10, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Busy but Slow
Not going to write much, since there's not much to say. Still working but not as hard. I think I will continue to put my cell phone wa...
-
For all you gamers or have kids that game, Brand Thunder has my Assassins' Creed Chrome theme on line now. Assassin's Creed ...
-
That is enough for today! Have a good week end and I will keep working! Till I'm not!














No comments:
Post a Comment