Fathers Day!

White Wolf Mates

When I updated my blog for June I totally forgot about Fathers Day! My Bad!

Had a very nice week end. Weather was pretty good. Yesterday was a beautiful day and we got to see our great grandson play lacrosse and watch them win 5 - 0! I really love watching him play, especially if the weather is nice. The first game we went to this season was very cold, very rainy and very muddy! 

Our daughter is going through a very hard time right now. As I mentioned in an earlier post, her best friend/cat would be 19 in August is going through the slow process of her body shutting down. Our daughter is very tender hearted and emotional. So she spent the week end at home taking care of Sammy. And it was hard for her to leave home and go to work this morning.

On that sad note I will get back to work. I hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Goldfinch Butterfly Theme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ‰SEPTEMBER๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸฆŠEnd of October๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽƒ