Friday, June 16, 2017

Happy Fathers Day!

Purple Bird & Butterfly

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Fathers Day. Since we will be at the beach tomorrow I hope the weather will be warm.

I got the patch off my eye yesterday and everything was still pretty blurry. But that is normal they said. I have to wear a protective pad that has tiny holes in it over my eye at night so I won't accidentally hit or scratch it. This morning when I woke up I automatically looked at the clock and instead of seeing a blurry blue thing I could actually read it. So it must have worked! Now I will have to decide if/when to get the other eye done.

Don't have much to write about today, so I will get back to work. Call or visit your Dad if he is still here and if not, think loving thoughts about him. I know I will my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...