Wednesday, June 14, 2017

One Down One to Go

Soaring Eagle

Well, I had one cataract removed this morning and will see how much better I can see before I decide on the second one. It was really quite easy. The only problem I am having now is my glasses don't fit over the patch very well and my depth perception is not there! I go to the Doctor tomorrow to get the patch off and will see how it goes.

I was hoping I could work on themes today but I doubt very much if I can. Just can't see that well! Doubt if I can read, either so don't know what I am going to do to keep busy. I just can't stand not having something to do! Made a pie yesterday so can't do that. 

I hope everyone is getting ready for Father's Day. We are going to our son's camping place on Sat. so we are hoping for good weather. Will probably be at our daughter's on Sunday sometime since her kids are coming up to spend part of Sunday with their father. So it will depend on what time every one is there. Looking forward to both days.

Well, I just can't see well enough to do anything more so am going to go sit down and twiddle my thumbs, I guess. I doubt if I can read either.

Have a super day and will try to get back before Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...