Saturday, November 19, 2016

Blue and Tired

Home in the Mountains

I am still down from the election and worried about the future. Plus the old Fibromyalgia kicked in last night and I am so darn tired and every part of my body hurts today. Had cramps in my legs last night and then my leg hurt so bad afterwards I couldn't get back to sleep. So I am tired and have no energy. I hate that. I am normally a high energy person, not as much energy as I had 20 years ago, but not bad for my age. 

I can't help but be worried about the future of our country, our people and our children and their children and their children. If you are on Social Security...well, that may not be there when you need it. If you have a savings account, don't depend on that. Money in Wall Street, well, don't depend on that either. Our environment has been doing better, but you might want to buy stock in breathing masks. I am shutting up on all that.

My laptop screen started flickering when I would close the lid, etc. so Googled and found out the problem. Talked to my grandson about the problem and he agreed. So I ordered the part from Amazon, got the wrong part and had to call Dell. Got the part, he picked up my laptop and the part and just emailed me and said it was fixed! So I will get that back tonight. I just mixed up a crazy cake for him and got it in the oven. Smells good, too.

Got out my old recipes to get ready for Thanksgiving. Going to do the shopping tomorrow for that. Hope I have more energy tomorrow. At least I got the laundry all done yesterday.

I got the header made for my blog so I can update it after Thanksgiving. 

Have been submitting more designs because I just have so many made. 

Autumn Foggy Reflections
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autumn-foggy-reflections-donna/

Well, I didn't post this yesterday so will add to it a bit. Feeling more like a human being today.  We did our shopping early before too many people get to town. We live close enough to the Canadian border that we get a lot of cross border shoppers from the north. The traffic gets very busy. And neither one of us have a lot of patience when it comes to waiting in line, etc. I have gotten very spoiled because all I do is pack the list and the credit card around.  My hubby gets the carts, packs the bags and pushes the cart to the car and loads the car. I used to get up at 6:30 and go into the grocery store by myself and do the weekly shopping, but one Wed. morning it was cold and yucky and I decided I didn't want to get out of bed. So that ended that and now we go in on Saturdays. When I was young and we lived on the farm, Saturday was the day the farmers went to town. It was kind of neat because that was the only time you got out sometimes. Especially during harvest season.

I am going to do some extra cleaning so will sign off for the week. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and don't talk politics! You might lose some family members if you do that this year. I have heard of family members that won't go home for the holiday because of the election season we went through. I hope that isn't so because presidents come and go, but family is family!

Spirits of the Wild
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spirits-of-the-wild-by-madonna/

I love my wolves and eagles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...