Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Flusterd and Frustrated

Frosty Blue Leaves

I think I am getting too old for the big holiday meals. For some reason I am feeling flustered and frustrated. I know why I am frustrated but there isn't much I can do about that. Personas Plus seems to be broken so I can not test me designs, thus I can't really make any. I need to do that to chill out. Mozilla people are working on it and I have tried to help but at my age I am not up on a lot of the "workings" of how it works! So to depress I have worked on a few designs and put them in a folder to finish "when/if" they get the problem figured out and fixed. I even downloaded an older version of Firefox thinking it might work then, but it didn't so I put FF 50 back in.

Since I didn't have to put as many leaves in the table I couldn't find a tablecloth that fit right. My crocheted one wasn't big enough and the others were too big, so I have an old one on the dining room table and it is rather faded. 

I have the stuffing (which I don't stuff) and the cranberry salad made. Have to get the turkey ready to put in the oven in a bit but thought I would sit down and see if Persona was fixed. It wasn't!
Our daughter is driving south to be with her kids for the holiday so I am hoping the weather and traffic aren't too bad. Something else to worry about!
Boy, my holiday spirit is really missing this year. I think the election results and worry over that have bothered me more than I thought.
What a depressing post. I had to go off one of my Fibromyalgia medications and I am quite sure that has something to do with how I feel. I feel like I could sleep for a week. 
Sorry about all this but I gotta get back to work. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...