Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Halloween

Sunshine Autumn Morning

 Good morning to everyone. Hard to believe this is the last week of October. It is definitely beginning to feel like fall, especially in the mornings. 

I have been busy on fall designs and starting on Christmas. But I have so many made I shouldn't even do 1 more. But I enjoy it so much.

I wrote about a threatening letter I recieved from another designer a few blogs ago. Well, I recently got 2 more from her. I won't post her name but if you want to find out who she is you could just search for one of her designs and she should pop up! One is called A Little Sweetness in Spoon. I probably shouldn't post her last letter to me on line, but it bothered me so much I am going to. 

" You bitch - What a wonderful notice - I'm glad I didn't see this before I posted - Or I would have fought you tooth and nail - None of your stuff in copy-righted just because you wrote some doesn't mean a damn thing. Check it out with whoever makes up your fucken paperwork!
Yeah you're a little old lady - you try to cause old kinds of trouble and you sit back and have your little minions do your dirty work for you... Stay away from me bitch cause I'm the one who wll come after you - This is now the second warning - Take this one to Amy too - you see who she stood up for before! I'm not the one causing all the trouble - You are and they see that!
Don't threaten me Madonna I don't take to it very well - I'm on disability for hurting on person who tried this shit - lets not make it 2..."

I don't even know if this can be posted on a blog because of her language but if Google removes it, so be it.  I won't even mention her spelling! This was just one of her last emails to me. You can tell she has some "problems". I refuse to get into a confrontation with her so don't answer he emails. I don't even know half of what she is talking about!  But this just goes to show making persona themes is not all fun and games. She uses my wallpapers to make designs and when I ask her to remove them she  sends these kind of emails.

I am beginning to think about Thanksgiving and looking forward to it. All 3 of our kids will be here and some of the grandkids.  

The last school shooting at Marysville Pilchuck High School was a little too close to home. My nieces children attend that school and one of them was very close to the shooting. I can't imagine what the parents were going through when they heard the news. When our kids were in school we didn't have to worry about such things because nothing like that happened. When I was in high school, the boys had rifles in racks in the back window of their pick ups. And no one thought anything about it. You can't help but worry about your kids, grandkids and great grandkids now. School should be a safe place. 

I haven't been designing any new themes for Brand Thunder. They closed their submissions. They still have themes of the week but I have so many on their site they are just going back and using some of them. I see this week it is Famous Music Artists. 

We have been having fresh strawberries up until lst week. The plants my husband planted have strawberris all summer. But it is getting chilly at night and we have had so much rain, that will be it for the summer.

I had an eye appt. last week and I will have to have my cataracts removed next year. Something to look forward to!

Have you been inundated with political phone calls? I will be glad when the election is over because of phone calls and junk mail. 

Time to start lunch. Have a good week and a great Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...