Friday, October 18, 2019

🦊Closer🦊

1 Country Autumn Painting


I am totally amazed that it has been over a month since I have posted here. I am really sorry but it seems like there is so much to do and we have been having so many appointments, so time is flying.

We went from summer one day and cold, chilly fall the next. I am not kidding. It was super warm one day and the next day it was very chilly. And we haven't had any summer days since then. We had a very early frost, so my hanging baskets all got frozen. We had planned on trying to keep one through the winter and get it cut back and in the shop but that didn't happen.

I am still working on trying to get my themes updated. I have been working on that for 7 months. I am beginning to see the end though. I have removed some all together and probably should go through them again and delete more. 

Do you like the way your themes are displayed and using them from your Add-Ons? I like that they are arranged alphabetically BUT I wish they would change it so the last one you used would be on top and you could be able to be enable it again. Right now your only choice is Disable, Remove or Report. I posted about this on the forum but I doubt if anyone thinks it is that big of a deal!

Well, the day we have been waiting for, Oct 24th is coming up...We had one scare last week. We spent all day Sat. in the ER. So then we had to go to our family Dr. and he got my husband into the Cardiology within 2 days. Which is a miracle around here! And the Cardiologist gave him the go ahead and said he was at very low risk! We have just been having a hard time keeping his blood pressure down. Most every pill makes him feel bad...so I have been doing a lot of research online. I am putting apple cider vinegar into his water, etc. since they say it will work! We shall see. He doesn't mind drinking it, but I tried doing it and just could not do it. So his 5 hour surgery will hopefully finally take place this Thursday. I know he is dreading it and doesn't like the idea of being out/under for that long but that is how long they think it will take. I know he is strong and can make it. He has to...because I can't think of the alternative.

Well, I am going to sign off now and get back to work. Hope you all have a great fall week end. Our daughter is having our family all over tomorrow before surgery day. So that will be fun. And good for all of us.

Sunset Flight



2 comments:

  1. I hope the surgery goes well! I recently had minor surgery, but a whole 5 hours sounds pretty nervewracking. Here's hoping things get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aeron. I hope you are doing well after your surgery. So far, all is well here so am hoping everything will work out. Will post when I can.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...