Tuesday, October 22, 2019

🦊 Themes on Android 🦊

October Road

October 22nd was supposed to be the update so Firefox themes would work on Android. So many were having a problem with some themes on their Android. I just tried a couple this morning on my cell phone and they do seem to be working. So if you gave up applying a specific theme to your Android, try it again. 

While I am posting, I want to promote a specific product. As you all know I have had Fibromyalgia for almost 40 years. I suffered with it for 14 years before they diagnosed it! Anyway what with Fibromyalgia and going on 81 the fall weather has really made me achy and stiff. My granddaughter-in-law gave me a sample of a product her Aunt sells. So I thought I would try it and WOW! This is the first product that I have ever tried (and I have tried so many) that you can tell within a few minutes that it works. It is CBD MAG Muscle Mist. I can barely raise my arms above my head in the morning and I spray this on and it just takes a few minutes for it to dry and you can actually feel it start to work. 


I rarely do this but if you are suffering from aches and pains, etc. give this a try. 

I will sign off for now and get back to work. 

Sunset Over Mountains


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the information. I know the discomfort of rheumatism and fibromyalgia. I hope everything goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was thinking of you and your husband all day yesterday. Hopefully they were able to complete his surgery as planned and it was totally successful. Please post a short note to let us know how things went. As always, sending you both my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have had Fibromyalgia for a number of years. Thanks for sharing the information about this product. Hope to be able to give it a try as nothing much else works, as you noted.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...