Friday, July 12, 2019

BUSY

I am sorry I haven't been able to post anything. My dear hubby is in the hospital and I spend all of my days with him.

I am trying to keep updated on reviews. Thanks for your patience.

5 comments:

  1. my best wishes for a quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lady - Am so sorry to learn that your husband has been ill and is now in the hospital. It sounds rather serious and am sure you are worried sick about him. I am sending you both healing thoughts and best wishes for recovery. You have given me so much enjoyment through your creative themes and wish I could be there to support you now. As you take care of your husband, remember to also take care of yourself.

    Best Wishes,
    Lorene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am certainly trying. Thanks for the good wishes.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much. He is home now so I am going to be able to work on themes which is therapeutic for my soul.

    ReplyDelete

Busy but Slow

  Not going to write much, since there's not much to say. Still working but not as hard. I think I will continue to put my cell phone wa...