Friday, August 12, 2016

Class Reunions!

My 3rd Grade Class
(I am the far lower left)

I was listening to the radio today and the commentator was talking about the class reunion he had just attended. It brought back memories of my 50th class reunion. I got the invitation in the mail and realized my husband had a hunting trip planned for the same time. So I just figured I wouldn't go. But the more I thought about it, the more I really wanted to go since my class hadn't had a reunion for 25 years.  I grabbed the phone and called our oldest grandson, who was 27 at the time and asked if he would like to be my date for my class reunion! He is a people person so I knew he would be a great date! He drove us down to the reunion and everyone loved him. When we got there, I told everyone I had brought a younger man as my date! It was great fun for me and I think he had a good time, too.

If you have read any of my older blogs you may remember I talked about clamp on skates and how we wore skate keys around our neck. Well, in the photo I have one around my neck and a girlfriend also has one on. 


Have a great week end! And if you have a class reunion, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...