Thursday, February 4, 2016

Are you ready for spring?

Colorful Spring New Tab Theme

I am soooo ready for spring and I feel guilty  because we haven't had much winter weather, just cool and dreary. I thought working with flowers would bring back the feeling of spring so I made the above theme for Brand Thunder. It has a rotation of 3 different spring and summer themes. So hope you like it.

King and His Prince

I have been trying to get rid of the white bar across the very top of my Firefox and having a hard time of it! I installed an Add-On called Hide Caption Titlebar and that got rid of it, but the bookmarks don't show up until I hover over the little F on the left hand side and I would like to have the options up there without hovering! I will keep working on this and will eventually figure it out. Hopefully! You do get to see a lot more of the theme with this Add On, though, so that is nice. There are a lot of options you can use with this Add On so maybe I can work with it and get everything back up on top!

I am going to get back to work and will check in when Brand Thunder gets the new themes I made for them on line.




No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...