Monday, February 8, 2016

Destiny Tribute New Tab Theme


Destiny New Tab Theme

 Different images in Destiny

Did you watch the Superbowl? I really wasn't excited about watching it because my Hawks weren't in it this year but we did and enjoyed it very much. Glad that Peyton Manning can retire a winner. 

We are having the most wonderful "spring" day. I can hear the grass growing!  I know we are in for more winter but days like this make you appreciate the sunshine.

Have a good week and I will get back soon. If I don't get back before Valentines Day I hope you have a good one. Appreciate the ones you l♥ve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...