Friday, August 28, 2015

First Great Grandson's Football Game!!!

I am so excited about getting to see our oldest great grandson play football tomorrow. It sounds like it is going to be pouring rain but I have rainpants, coat and umbrella all ready to go and sprayed my boots with water repellent! So this great grandma is ready for some football. 

I know the forest really need the rain so I will suffer through it and hope the fires will get under control.

My Hawks haven't been doing very well this year so that has been a disappointment but they will get better.

I have been busy sorting files this week. I have a bunch of my themes in a OneDrive folder and I deleted it! So had to figure out a way to get them back. I went to OD's recycle bin and restored them all. BUT that restored all the ones I had submitted and removed from OD. So I had over 750 files I had to go through and see which ones I had submitted already. What made it difficult and time consuming was the fact I had changed some of the titles when I submitted them. Took me 3 days but it is done. I think/hope I learned my lesson! 

Have been working on a few fall designs. I don't need to because I have so many made already but I enjoy it so much I hate to quit. I do want to make a new cover for my Geneology Notebook though. So gonna do that when I finish here.

I just got an order from Brand Thunder, too. But may have to wait until next week to start work on that!

Down the Road
 
Have a great week end.


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I also am Grammy and have a 22 year old grandson. Proud of him so much. Your themes are very very nice. I love them and will be following you now that I found your blog. Have a great Sunday! Hugs,Judybug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judy B. I appreciate your comments. I don't keep my blog updated as much as I should. I get so busy on designs I just forget. And then it is time to prepare lunch or dinner! Have a great week end and sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...