Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Getting Ready for Mother's Day

I updated my blog today for Mother's Day. The photo's are of my Mom and the photo with the car is her and her older brother's. Mom was the baby of her family with 5 older brother's.

I have recieved several emails with questions regarding Desktop Nexus. I contacted a friend that is more involved with DN than I am to try to find out the problem. This is what I "think" happened. Their server crashed so they are moving everything to a larger server. They have been posting on their site it will be 24 to 48 hours! BUT it has been saying that for 3 weeks, so I have no answers for anyone on that regard. When they do get back up for sumbissions, it will probably crash again because everyone has a lot of wallpapers to submit. I haven't been submitting any themes that have wallpapers to match for several weeks now. I think I have submitted about 5 that do have wallpapers and will submit those as soon as I can. 

I don't have time to write anymore today but I want to get back soon and tell you a little bit about my Mom and what a wonderful woman she was. 


Ode to Mother by MaDonna

The photo's in the theme are NOT my mom. I made these from old pictures I found on line. 
 
Will be back soon.
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...