Monday, August 4, 2014

August

Autumn Golden Glories

Our beautiful summer weather is still with us and looks like the entire week may be nice or at least warm. I love it. With the warm weather my body doesn't  hurt like it does when it is cold. 

Summer seems to be the time for class reunions, doesn't it? My husbands 60th reunion is this month and I am ashamed to say I don't want to go! The last one I went to with him all the women talked about was their latest operation! I guess when you get old that is the most exciting thing in your life! But I guess I will listen to them because he wants me to go with him, so I will. When my class had their 50th class reunion he had a hunting trip planned so he couldn't go and I didn't want to drive that far so I told him I was going to go with a younger man! I asked our oldest grandson if he would like to go with me and he was thrilled. We had so much fun. He is a very "people" person and I actually think he enjoyed it. 

I decided I wanted to get some sunflowers on my blog so hope you like them. 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...