Monday, August 18, 2014

Another Great Week End

Cones of Tomorrow

We had another great week end. Weather was pretty good so we got to be outside a lot.
Remember when I said I didn't want to go to my husband's 60th class reunion? Well, we went and we both had such a good time. I got to visit with several old friends. One I was best friends with in grade school so had lots to talk about, especially old friends. Some not around anymore. 
Yesterday the weather was beautiful so we sat outside and talked most of the day about old friends. Our daughter showed up with her super macaroni salad so we got out hot dogs and had a wiener roast. Good old summer time!
I am not submitting very many themes right now because the system is still broken. Plus I want to enjoy the sunshine. Which I am going to do right now.

♥ More later ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...