Monday, December 12, 2011

Brand Thunder

I just wanted to report that I now have quite a few designs on Brand Thunder and they are being used. The designs they have can be used on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox, so anyone that doesn't use Firefox can now fancy up their browser. If you are interested, you can find their site at: http://gallery.brandthunder.com/en-US

I got my 2012 calenders finished for the family and also got our Christmas cards designed and printed out. Now just have to get  the letters written to go with them. Then I have to start getting Christmas decorations up. I don't put up as much as I used to. Putting them up isn't so bad, but taking them all down is a big job.

I doubt if I get back on before Christmas so I will wish you all a Happy Holiday. Call the ones you love that you won't be seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...