Friday, October 1, 2010

Photo Shoot

Mount Shuksan and  Image Lake

We got to go on a photo shoot yesterday. We went to Artist Point and Twin Lakes. I was amazed at the beautiful colors already. They were so vibrant, but alas, my poor digital camera is not up to the fantastic beauty of the Pacific Northwest. But I try!!! The photo I added today is of Mount Shuksan and the lake below that some call Mirror Lake and some call Image Lake. It is a favorite spot for photos and photo takers. You have a hard time getting a shot without people in it!

I loved getting away for the day and going to one of our favorite places, the mountains. We drive the many mountain roads and  I take tons of pictures, but I usually get one or two (if I am lucky) that actually turn out. But being together, enjoying the sites and one another is better than going to some fancy hotel or spa for us! We would feel like total outcasts. About 20 years ago, my sister was in a play at a theater in Seattle and we went there to see it. We got a fantastic price at a fancy hotel, which we would never have stayed at normally. It had the turning  glass doors. and we got the suitcase caught in it!  So we ended up going around several times and got to laughing so hard! The country bumpkins in the Big City! What a great memory, though. We still laugh about it every once in awhile. So, it is the mountains for us!

I have been very busy this week so haven't had time to get on here and write anything.

News on the puppy with no name. He now has a name of Cooper.

The Persona site is getting very busy and over loaded with designs. We have a very hard time trying to keep up with the input. I don't help matters any as I submit quite a few. 

Enough for today. I wish you all a great week end and do something you really like to do with the one you want to be with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...