Monday, October 18, 2010

By The River

By The River
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/312528
 
This is one of my favorite fall designs. I had it on last year but smaller. This one makes it so you can see more of the river.
 
I haven't checked in for awhile and to  my followers I am sorry. I just get so involved in life and everything else I just didn't take the time. I know everyone says it, but I swear the older you get, the faster the time goes by. I wish I had the energy to get up real early every day and start doing what I want to do. But, I don't. The things I HAVE to do get in the way! And there really is only so much time in a day. 

I have been working on a few holiday designs but nothing really exciting. Anyway, I don't think so. Every year it gets harder to get in a holiday mood. Families get older and everyone has obligations.  Family get-to-gathers get harder to arrange so the most can attend. Sometimes I feel like chucking it! I won't but sometimes I feel that way.
 
We went out on a photo shoot (as I call them because it sounds professional!) yesterday. But there was nothing that really came out. Everywhere we went there were too many people or too many houses. I really don't want people or houses (unless they are old and abandoned) in my work. We tried to get to a spot on the bay because I wanted to get some water photos, but rich people have built their big, fancy houses and put up gates, so that idea was shot. So I came home pretty empty handed.

Wow, I sound down in the dumps today and maybe I am. 

So, rather than get anyone else down, I think I will just sign off for today and get back on when I feel a bit cheerier. 

You all have a good week. And thanks for accepting my work and using it.

2 comments:

  1. Your Personas are beautiful! They make my browser so much more delightful! Thanks for the beauty that you see and share! Reading your blog - I am amazed at your internal drive! Thanks for the great example too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love your Personas; they are beautiful. I have Personas Expression installed and often when one pops up that I want to add to my favorites, it's yours! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...