Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Greeting the Sun
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/282428
I really like this Persona design.  I have always loved anything Native American and am working on a few more designs.
When I was a little girl, my brother and I would play "Cowboys and Indians", and I was always the Indian. A few years ago I got into working on our family genealogy and found out I actually have Native American blood in my veins. So, maybe it comes naturally.

We have been having abnormally hot weather, but today you can start to feel the nip in the air in the morning. Fall is coming quickly.

I am proud to say we have a new member in our family.  Our second great grandson, William Michael was born this week and we welcome him into our family with open arms.

You all have a good week and I will check in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...