Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Christmas Persona

Its a Wonderful Life   
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/272884
 
     I thought it was time I made a Christmas design Persona so I made a collage of Its a Wonderful Life photos. This is my daughter's favorite movie and she watches it all year long. 
     I have been very busy making themes for my other project and it is going very well. Now, if we can just sell a few it would make some of the time I spend here worth while. 
     I still enjoy designing the Personas, though and will keep at it as long as people use and enjoy them.
     Am loving the warm summer weather. Y'all have a great week end. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your personas MaDonna. They are the most beautiful ones out there. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Busy but Slow

  Not going to write much, since there's not much to say. Still working but not as hard. I think I will continue to put my cell phone wa...