Thursday, January 26, 2017

Link to my wallpapers is broken!

This is just a quick note to let you all know that the link to my wallpapers is broken right now and should be fixed within 72 hours. If you happen to click on the wallpaper link from the theme page, you will get this big red warning! 
 
Don't worry there isn't anything scary. And the problem will be fixed. But I have to admit when the link came up, it is worrisome. 

I also got a notice from the people that make my blog designs are going to be gone in a few months so I will have to do some research and find another site. It took me a long time to find plumrose lane so  it may be awhile. 

Be back soon!

Lion King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...