Saturday, January 21, 2017

Womens March

This is a short thank you to all the people that are marching today in protest of Mr. T,  his beliefs & how he has treated women over the years. I am so proud that women are standing up for all women everywhere. I was astonished when I heard that there was marches all over the world. 

We went in to do our shopping this morning and there were people on the side walks and every street corner with signs on their way to the march in our small city. I honestly feel guilty that I wasn't one of them. My heart was.

He and his minions are setting our country back to the 1950's. We should be going forward not backward. Perhaps he wants us to sit in the background and keep our mouths shut. No way. Something is happening today and I just hope the spirit of the marchers stays strong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...