Saturday, October 28, 2023

πŸŽƒπŸ¦ŠEnd of OctoberπŸ¦ŠπŸŽƒ

Preview of Autumn River House by M♥Donna

Autumn River House

 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autumn-river-house-by-m-donna/

It’s almost the end of October so I am getting slow in my old age! I just didn’t have much to write about. Cold weather hit here today. We have had a really nice fall. Warm and sunny. It’s still sunny out but the NE wind is blowing and we had our first frost last night.

πŸŽƒ

Have been having so much fun making new themes. I finally broke down and got Photoshop Elements 23. Mine was 12 but it worked all right. I can do more with this version so have been making way too many themes. Halloween is such a fun holiday to work on, plus fall is my favorite season to make themes for.

                                            πŸŽƒ

I have had Fibromyalgia for 40 years and not one Dr. has ever prescribed any specific medication for it. But with my back I was sent to a Pain Clinic. When I went back after the 2nd shot in my back which didn’t help much he prescribed a medication that has been out for years for Fibromyalgia. You have to work up to a certain amount to get used to them but they have actually helped. He prescribed it because it helps the nerves and that is what is causing a lot of my back & leg pain. They are generic so they aren’t expensive! The last ones he prescribed had to be compounded and our insurance wouldn’t pay for them and there was only one pharmacy in town that did compounding. I tried it for several months but it didn’t really help.

πŸ¦ŠπŸŽƒπŸ¦Š

This year is going so fast. We have our local ballots ready for us to fill out our votes. So have to get those filled out and sent in. Local elections are almost more important than federal. It is the local people that have more impact on your life than the federal. Which the federal government is in such a turmoil right now, it is sickening. They are sent there to work for us, but the one party is not working, period!

πŸŽƒπŸ¦ŠπŸŽƒ

We have gotten all our shots for the winter. Got the flu shot first, then the RSV and got the Covid one yesterday. First time my arm has gotten sore was from yesterdays. We have never had any reactions from any of the vaccines. We were quite surprised when we went to get our RSV shot though. There was a $40 co pay for each shot. Our insurance pays for all out preventative care so I had to fill out a bunch of papers for them, take them to the pharmacy and have them fill out a portion and mail it off. That shot is $400.00! So I hope I got the paperwork all filled out correctly to get the $80.00 back. That would pay for 2 weeks of our groceries! But at least we are as protected as we can be.

πŸ¦ŠπŸŽƒπŸ¦Š

I was so surprised that a theme I made several years ago was the top of the Trending themes. That rarely happens so I am feeling pretty good about it. I just love working on themes and trying to find something different. I know a lot of mine are similar but I love nature and old barns, etc.

πŸ¦ŠπŸŽƒπŸ¦Š

I hope you are all keeping your Firefox updated. Every update keeps your computer just a little safer.

πŸ¦ŠπŸŽƒπŸ¦Š

Have a wonderful Fall and Happy Halloween. And thanks so much for reading this and using my themes. Keeps me going!


 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment and say I love your themes, I work with many different profiles and devices each day and it always brings me joy to see them, thank you from England!

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...