Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14th and Spring in the Northwest!

 
What we woke up to on this beautiful April 14th day!
 
I just had to take this photo this morning. It isn't anything to brag about, but I just posted a few days ago that it was feeling more like spring out. Well, this is what spring looks like in the Pacific Northwest. I am sure there was actually more snow earlier but we did get to sleep in a bit this morning and neither one of us could believe our eyes when I pulled the shade! If this keeps up the Easter bunny is going to get frost bite when he hides Easter eggs for the little ones.

I hope it is nice and warm where you live....have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Photo MaDonna,
    Looks like the Morning Dew got a bit carried away. Probably forgot it was meant to be bringing in Spring.
    Best of luck to the Easter Bunny.
    Have a lovely Easter.
    Bestest of wishes from Magda(Australia)where in Queensland it's alternating between warm Sunny days and Rainy days... may have both for Easter and the Easter Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...