WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. Stick around and read a few posts.

I would like to thank everyone that uses my Theme designs and Wallpapers.

A special thank you to all of you that take the time that to write or post comments on my designs at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/MaDonna/

I hope you become a follower and check in every once in awhile. I am trying a bit harder to update more often.

Enjoy!!



Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunsets Reflection
     It is beginning to look like fall here. Gives me an excuse to work on the computer more. I submitted this Persona today. As you can probably tell, I love sunsets. I think they are calming and serene. What could be more romantic than sitting in front of a bonfire with the one you love, watching a sunset? I have been married for 53 years, which to most of you is more than your lifetime, but he is still the one I want to be looking at sunsets with.
      I hope you all have a wonderful week. I am sure I will. Thanks for stopping in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment