Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Christmas Persona

Its a Wonderful Life   
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/272884
 
     I thought it was time I made a Christmas design Persona so I made a collage of Its a Wonderful Life photos. This is my daughter's favorite movie and she watches it all year long. 
     I have been very busy making themes for my other project and it is going very well. Now, if we can just sell a few it would make some of the time I spend here worth while. 
     I still enjoy designing the Personas, though and will keep at it as long as people use and enjoy them.
     Am loving the warm summer weather. Y'all have a great week end. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your personas MaDonna. They are the most beautiful ones out there. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...