Friday, August 2, 2024

🥵August Heat🥵

                                                           Big Blue Butterfly

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/big-blue-butterfly-by-m-donna/ 

Well, it is warm out that is for sure! Finally. I am sure others have been either having heat or some other. We really can't complain here in the Pacific Northwest.

Well I think I mentioned I was having some health problems last month. I ended up in the hospital for 4 days. My husband took me to the ER on a Sunday morning and they took all kinds of tests and are still taking them. Two more to go. I did find out I had a minor stroke and was horribly dehydrated. So once I got home, after a few days pretty well stuck on the couch I am feeling better and remembering more. One thing has really helped me is making themes and working on the computer. Been making lots of themes but there are so many being submitted by AI that most of the actual people made aren't getting a lot of action, but gonna keep making them anyway. Really enjoying making cell phone wallpapers, too. 

Enough of health issues! I am going to add some cell phone wallpapers for you to download. My great granddaughter is enjoying a lot of my animal ones! And they are fun to make! So here goes. If you like one, just save to your photos and wala! It's easy after that!

                               Blue Berry Puppies


                              Colorful Horse


                                       Beauty Nature


                             Stormy Sail


                         Sunset Sky


           Sweet Kitty
 
I hope you enjoy any one of them. Have a lot more but will add them slowly.

Going to sign off for now. Hope all is well and not tired of this exciting election. I am  kind of excited now and hope I don't have my hopes up too far!

Enjoy the summer weather! It will be cold and wet out soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your health troubles. I am glad you are home and resting and doing something that brings you happiness.

    ReplyDelete

📱📲📴CELL WALLPAPERS📱📳📱

 Made a few new cell wallpapers and since fall is coming up fast wanted to get them on line for you:     I hope you enjoy these. The top two...