Friday, October 8, 2021

πŸŽƒ October News πŸŽƒ


 Kitties Pumpkin

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kitties-pumpkin-by-m-donna/

Well, October is well underway. So far our weather has been fair but there is a definite chill in the air. I really dread the cold, cold winter but that goes with living in the Pacific Northwest. And it is so beautiful up here. 

I just finished making the above theme and was pleased with how it turned out. I had to do a lot of manipulating of  kittens and leaves to get it to show as many kittens and leaves as possible so I hope you all like it. 

I think I mentioned I had been having a lot of back pain the last 1 1/2 year and the last 6 months has gotten a lot worse. I finally got the MRI and it was quite scary looking. Our Primary Dr. called after he saw it and was surprised I was up walking around so well! Saw the Orthopedic Surgeon that gave me my new knee in 2019 and he is pushing for surgery asap. It is just a  matter of when the hospital can schedule it. He is hoping to get it scheduled within the next 30 days because it is getting worse every day. A lot of pain involved but I am keeping going as much as possible and doing quite well for as bad as my back is. I am hoping the Covid patients will go down so I can get in to the hospital. My husband surgery was postponed once so I won't be surprised if it doesn't get done in the next month. So keeping y fingers crossed. Not looking forward to it but has to be done. I will only get 2 days notice. So wish me luck!!!

My husband is doing really well since his heart surgery last month. So all is well there. He has been able to go up in the mountains with one of our great grandsons this week. They both enjoyed that very much and actually saw a cougar. Didn't bring any grouse home but were thrilled with seeing the cougar. 

Going to fix lunch and update a few more of my older themes.

The best to you all.....stay safe.


 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm curios to know if it's possible for me to edit your themes once they are installed. Sometimes I'd like to be able to change a font colour or title-bar image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Karlos....I am sorry there is no way for you to change the font color. If you have a specific theme that you want the font color changed and think it would work out for everyone, let me know and I can change it. It is very hard to figure out what color font for me to use on some of my themes.

      Delete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...