Thursday, March 14, 2019

Ready for my new knee!

Blue Grass Rain Shower Petite

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I get my new knee. It is scary but will be fantastic when the pain of surgery, etc. is over and I can walk with no pain. Anyway...that is how I hope it turns out. My knee is bone against bone so is pretty painful. 

I have been so busy and overwhelmed with getting everything ready for that and then having to update 20,000+ themes. I have barely made a dent in that. And I have been working so hard.

Spring Rain Drops

If you have any of my themes saved in your Themes, you might want to go to your Themes and check for updates. I haven't been submitting as many new ones because of working on the old ones, getting them updated so more theme shows.

My 80th birthday was great. All (most) of the grandkids and great grandkids were here for so much food, cake and ice cream. I didn't have to do anything but make sure the house was clean...which it usually is....but had to do a bit more than usual. Our windows had gotten so dirty on the outside from all the snow and wind we had. My dear husband cleaned the outside and I got the inside clean.

Our February was one of the coldest we have ever had. So much wind damage, too. 

Well, I am going to finish mopping the kitchen and get my stuff packed to go to the hospital tomorrow morning early. 

I am sorry I didn't get back on to thank people for their well wishes and birthday wishes, but like I said it has been a hectic month. With all the physical therapy, etc. the next month isn't going to get any better. But I will try to get a few themes submitted and keep working on updates.

Happy Spring everyone!

Sakura Blossoms & Birds

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were supposed to update our themes. You can go back to version 1 and use it. It works just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MaDonna! I found your blog through the link on your user profile on firefox themes. I was looking for pink themes and noticed the same username (yours!) attached to the ones I liked. I decided to read your profile and I just wanted to let you know I am so impressed by you!! :) Keep it up!! Happy belated 80th birthday, and I hope your new knee is doing well for you. Thanks again for all your hard work making themes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for finding me. I am kind of hanging out recovering. Doing fine but it is a slow process and hard work! So pleased you like my work.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...