Cold Rainy Friday

Chilly Fall Morning

I was so pleased with how the above theme turned out. It is from a Thomas Kinkaid painting. It takes a lot of time to move and rearrange a painting or photo so it will all work together smooth and flowing on a theme. As you all know I love the cabin and farm paintings I can re-work into a theme.

Our weather totally changed way too quickly. We had super warm days early in the week. Even yesterday was pretty nice but today is a very cold, windy, rainy day. I don't like it! Put the heated mattress pad and flannel sheets on the bed today. Have to keep warm!

My 60th class reunion is tomorrow night and I have to admit I am a bit stressed out. I still haven't decided what to wear and wonder why is it so important that you look really nice for a class reunion! I had ordered an alumni hoodie that I was going to wear. That way I would be comfortable and warm. Well, it hasn't even shipped yet....so that idea is out the window. I may end up and run into Target in the morning to find something. 

I am still trying to find extension replacements for Firefox 57. You might want to check out: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/quantum/
 This will give you an idea of what is to come. It is supposed to be faster and safer. I have noticed that ever so often I get a pop up from Windows 10 telling me that edge is faster. NOT!  

Misty Fall Morning
Well, I am going to sign off now and look through closets again. Wish me luck!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ‰SEPTEMBER๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸฆŠEnd of October๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽƒ