Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Windows 10 and The Force Awakens!

The Force Awakens Tribute New Tab Theme

The Star Wars theme I made for Brand Thunder is live on the Chrome Store now. It has 2 different scenes, The Dark Side and the Light Side. 

Well, I got Windows 10 in my desktop and got it hacked so it is very much like Windows 7. I did a lot of research before I decided to install it. So I had all kinds of links saved to help me out. I have quite a few right click items for my mouse that I couldn't work without, move to, copy to and a resize program. They work great with Win 10. But there were a lot of other things I didn't want, like all those big square apps, etc. so I found a site that has a program and a You Tube video to help you set it up. The You Tube site URL is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCnEhqmfZgc 
The program is Classic Shell and it has so many different settings you can really set it up the way YOU want it, not the way Microsoft wants it. So I decided to go ahead and install it in my laptop and got that done over the week end.

Fireflies in the Forest
http://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/1354087/

A You Tube that features one of my favorite wallpapers (above) that I made from scratch  is really kind of cool. It is called Relaxing Nature Sounds and you can find it at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yF0nz7D0x0&feature=youtu.be
 It is 6 hours of nature sounds. The author of the "sounds" was nice enough to ask if he could use the wallpaper. I always appreciate it when someone actually asks.

Timber Wolf Theme
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/timber-wolf-by-madonna/

I love working with wolf designs and I made this one a week or so ago and am currently using it.

I am on my 3rd book in The Manhatten series of books and they are so good. I didn't want the last one to end and I feel the same way about the one I am reading now, "The Cabin". As I was reading last night they mentioned feed sacks! That brought back a lot of memories. Most of you won't have any idea of what that means but "back in the day" when I was small, all of my pajamas and nighties were made out of feed sacks. When Mom bought chicken feed she would always pick out a print that would work for us kids clothes. The prints were always pretty nice and it was free fabric! Mom also made me pinafore's out of the feed sacks and I was very proud of them.

I am working on Valentines Day themes and wallpapers. I checked out my stash and I had a bunch left from last year that I haven't submitted so am going to try to control myself and not make too many new ones, but...I have a hard time controlling myself.

Well, I am going to sign off for now and be back soon. Will leave you with some bright sunflowers on the dreary winter day.

Pitcher of Sunflowers
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pitcher-of-sunflowers-madonna/

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...