Saturday, January 18, 2014

Patience!!!



 Boxers and Bikinis

I am afraid I am running out of patience with blogger! I have been working all afternoon trying to update and reconfigure my blog and not getting much done. I have lost the little deer picture I had worked on one whole afternoon and now have trouble even trying to sign in to post or edit, so please have patience with this old lady who is trying...but not getting much done. Seahawks play tomorrow so will be watching that. Go Hawks!

I am working on Valentines Day themes so had to post this one I just made. Kinda cute, I thought.

Have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...