Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Scrooge

Scrooge put a crimp in our Christmas. My husband had a heart attack and had to have a stent put in. This is pretty rough on a man that has gone full bore all his life. The Doctors and hospital have been great but he is still not his healthy self.

And what we would do without our wonderful children and grandchildren, I don't know. They are always there when we need them and so supportive.

But we have decided to stay home Christmas eve and rest and we have to miss a great grandsons birthday party and a family reunion. These are all in a 1 week period, plus Christmas Day. But our kids will be here Christmas day and we are having pizza! Not your traditional Christmas dinner, but it will be good because we will be together.

I wish you all a Happy Healthy Holiday season and a Happy New Year.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...