Tuesday, April 23, 2013

User Count

Book of Nature

Thought I would pop in real quickly and let you know the user count is down and has been down for awhile on Mozialla Add Ons.

I have been making a few designs for spring and summer, but haven't been submitting as many. But I have taken quite a bit of time to get My Collections updated, which I will never get them all, I know. So now when a new one is on line I will add it to a collection and you can check out the latest ones I have available. 

It is time to clean the computer up and put it away for the night! And my body away for the night!

Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...