Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Theme Site Up and Running

Sweet Ladybug


Thought I would stop in and let you all know the Mozilla theme site is up and running. I don't think it is perfected yet and I know the number counts are wrong, but we are submitting again and not too many glitches.

So far we don't have a page for each designer, but I am going to add each new design to my profile page so you will be able to find my latest designs without hunting for them. I am trying to put some of the older ones on also but since I have over 8,000 designs on I will never be able to get them all on my own page by doing it myself. Right now you can go to: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/MaDonna/ and I am adding categories to My Collections to make it easier. I should have made one just Flowers and Butterflies, but I put them under Nature.

Glories of Summer

So check it out and see if you like the new site. Some of you may have been using this site for awhile.

Going to get back to work. Later....

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to post and say that I discovered your Mozilla personas/themes today, and I absolutely love them. You are so talented. I installed some on my work computer browser and desktop and I just love them. Thank you for sharing your talents with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...