G Mail Themes

A quick stop in. I just discovered you can choose your own GMail theme. If you want one of my wallpapers as your GMail theme, all you have to do is download it to your desktop. Then after you are signed in to your GMail account, click on the little gear wheel on the far right, hit themes, go down to Custom Themes/change your image background/upload Photos/My Photos/Upload Photos and then just drag the wallpaper you downloaded to where it says Drag Photos Here. Works really cool and if you have any problems or questions, email me and I will try to answer them.

 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these instructions! I had long wished to change my Gmail theme but hadn't figured out how to do it. Now I've made your lovely 'Gothic Autumn' wallpaper my current theme. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ‰SEPTEMBER๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸฆŠEnd of October๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽƒ