Friday, November 5, 2010

My Reasons

Brother and Sister
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/325343
The above Persona is made from a photo in an album my Grandmother gave me when I was 6. And that was a long time ago! It is a photo of my Mother and her brother in a field at the family farm in Iowa. I think it is a very sweet photo and hope others will enjoy it also. 

I am sorry I haven't posted for awhile, but I actually have a good reason this time. I ended up in the hospital for a couple days. I still don't know what the problem was for sure, but they seem to think it is cluster headaches. It is a headache you never want to have as you can not function with it. So, I just could not get on and post anything and try to sound up-beat.

Needless to say I haven't been working as hard on designs this past week, but I have lots of them already finished and ready to submit, so if I don't do anything today or tomorrow I have a back log to use. I want to start working on Christmas designs. And will try to do that next week. It is hard to believe it is holiday season already, but TV started advertising Christmas before Halloween was over. That is a bit too soon for me.
I hope you all have a wonderful week end. And I will get back to you next week if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...