Thursday, November 20, 2014

Keep Warm!!

Wonderful Winter Wonderland

I hope you are all keeping warm. I feel so lucky that we just got cold weather and no snow like the eastern part of the US.

Mozilla still hasn't fixed their user counts so hopefully they will get that fixed soon. I see on the forum a lot of the designers are complaining about it. They have had several updates on Firefox lately and one update really screwed up both of my computers. I lost Personas Plus, my weather and about 3 or 4 other add ons I had installed to help me work on designs. And of course I couldn't remember the exact name of them, so had to search. I even lost my GMail Notifier. 

I have been having so much fun working on winter and Christmas designs. I love the little cottages with lighted windows. 

I must have the greatest fans because I have been getting such nice emails and reviews. I feel so blessed that I can still work on designs and have people really like them and use them. So thanks to all of you that have become followers and use my work. I love getting the reviews & I try to answer each and every one.  I know how busy everyone is and it does take you time to write a review so an extra thanks to you.

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. It has been almost a year since my husband had his heart attack and he is doing very well.

At this time of year I always miss my brother and sister. I wish they could be here and spend Thanksgiving day with us but they will be with their family's. Family changes so much over time. Siblings have children and then they have spouses and children and then the children have spouses and children and it just gets harder and harder to all spend time together. And I miss our old Thanksgiving's when the house was full of food, love, people and laughter. But as you get older you don't have the energy or strength to do it all, plus everyone has somewhere else they have to be. But I still miss it.  I feel blessed that all of our children will be here this year.

I worked on updating my blog after Thanksgiving, getting ready for Christmas. I will do that next week so hope you will like it.

It is time for my afternoon coffee break. So keep warm and have a wonderful happy Thanksgiving. See ya next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...