Monday, October 4, 2010

New Week

Signs of Autumn
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/308030

The start of the new week and I have been busy working away. I made this design this morning and was very pleased with how it turned out. I also have the wallpaper on line at:  http://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/467769/  It looks great on the screen. Very bright and colorful. 

I spent most of the week end working. It is funny, sometimes my head is full of ideas and then once in awhile, there is nothing! But last night a couple ideas popped into my head. When that happens I grab a tablet and kind of draw it out or at my age, I will forget! Half the time, the idea won't turn out, but once in awhile it does...

Right now I am concerned about our oldest grandson who was taken to the hospital this morning with chest pains. I am hoping it is just stress since they have a new baby and he just started his own business and is very busy. Please God, let that be it. He is a wonderful, strong man with too much energy. I am thinking good thoughts for him.

My husband and I went in and got our flu shots this morning. I would recommend that everyone get one, so if you are thinking about it, DO IT!!!

Till next time...thank you all for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...