Monday, September 20, 2010

Rays of Beauty
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/299418
 
As you can see I am not very good at signing in and posting, but I see I have more followers so thank you all.  I hope I don't disappoint you.
 
This is one of my favorites that I have made lately in Photoshop. I have a desktop wallpaper to match it and have that link posted with the Persona. It is a kind of between summer and fall theme I guess you would call it.

If you read my blog last week I was hoping to get a sunset shot of the river. Well, it didn't happen. I was wrong on the month. It was early October of last year when I saw it, so have to wait and hope there is sunshine during that week!

 Firefox Personas is getting very popular. There are almost 200,000 designs on line. When I first became a part of Personas group I had an idea in mind of what I hoped it would be. I wanted it to be a place where you could individualize your Firefox with class. I am a bit disappointed with some of the "stuff" that is available to use, but I guess if that is what you want to see on your browser that is OK. I don't have to look at it,  right? But I am trying to make designs that are pretty much family oriented. that won't shock your child or grandmother if she saw it!

So I hope you all have a good week and I will get back to work designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...