Saturday, June 1, 2024

😎Hoping for a warm June!😎

Some of my newest Cellphone wallpapers. If you need instructions on how to install on your phone, please email me!

 

Bright Path CP

Rest Awhile CP

                                                  Bright Falls CP

                                             Neon Rose CP

Very hard to believe 2024 is practically half over! So far we haven't seen any warm weather in the Pacific Northwest but at least we aren't having hurricanes and tornadoes. 

I had my yearly physical and found out I am severely anemic, so am eating a lot of spinach, etc. Plus iron pills, etc. I am getting very tired of spinach for lunch every day! I have also been wearing a heart monitor for 2 weeks and get to remove it tonight and send it in. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it is just the anemia that is causing that problem.

I am still making wallpapers and themes but have really been having fun making these wallpapers for cell phones. It is fun having one no one else has! Plus I am enjoying working with AI. I know some people don't like the AI images but it is so much fun. I hope you are enjoying them.

Are you as tired of politics as I am? I actually dread this fall in the US. It is going to be so "dirty" and I really hate that. Being able to have a democracy it should never get as bad as it is. I am tired of lies, scary predictions, etc. And died blonde hair....

We had a super Mothers/early Fathers Day! Our oldest son just retired and they headed out today for a month in Alaska with their Annie cat, truck and trailer. They are hoping to catch some salmon and halibut. They have been talking about this for a couple years so I hope they have a super time. He has worked so hard for years. Even when he was a kid! Our kids, all 3 of them, started working since they were kids. Picking strawberries, blueberries, working in the hay fields and corn. The boys moved irrigation for the huge farm we live next to. And our daughter babysat and when she was 16 went to work in a buffet place in town all through high school. She walked to the main road and took the bus that would stop if someone was waiting. I am very proud of our kids and I think if parents made their kids do a little bit more work and less partying, we wouldn't have so many problems. If you are tired from work, you don't want to go out and party! Boy, do I sound old! They paid for their own first vehicles, too.

Well, I will quit trying to change the US and get back to work. 

Have a super June! And just close your ears to all the politics.

                                                               Dew on Rose

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dew-on-rose-by-m-donna/

Gonna sign off for now. Have a great June. I hope to return!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your family is well and you are undergoing some testing to help you feel better. We appreciate the updates!

    ReplyDelete

📱📲📴CELL WALLPAPERS📱📳📱

 Made a few new cell wallpapers and since fall is coming up fast wanted to get them on line for you:     I hope you enjoy these. The top two...