Tuesday, May 9, 2023

πŸ‘“ MAY πŸ‘“

Lovely Spring Lilacs 

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lovely-spring-lilacs-m-donna/

The lilacs are blooming and smell so wonderful. I  just wish they lasted longer. The sun is shining today and looks like we are going to finally have some summer heat this week end. 

My first news is that our grandson is doing wonderfully. He is home with his twin brother, who is taking 5 weeks family leave to take care of him, put him through his PT, etc. He has an appt. with a neurosurgeon the end of this month to make the surgical appt. to have the part of his skull put back on. He doesn't remember the accident, which is probably a good thing. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes for him. He is our hero!

I have been having so much fun making themes using AI images, etc. I know some people probably don't like them but I find it fascinating. I hope most users will like them.

I finally got my appt. with the Pain Clinic and will be getting an injection in my back next week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will aleviate the pain in my back and legs. The Dr. said a lot of my leg pain is that the Fibromyalgia kicked back up when I broke my shoulder last year. I was quite confident that was part of it. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't sit at all during the day. I stand up and do everything possible. Also wearing a back brace, but I am still riding my exercise bike every morning. I did have to quit walking but am hoping I can get back to at least a mile a day!

I have been looking for low sugar recipes for muffins, etc. for my husband. Found several we really like. It is very hard to cook with no/low salt and low/no sugar! But I love baking so I keep looking and keep trying. 

Going to get back to work. Hope you all are having a great spring. Keep your Firefox up to date! Keep Windows updated to keep your computers safe and in good health!

       A Light in the Night

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/a-light-the-night-by-m-donna/



2 comments:

  1. Just checking up on our most beloved Firefox Great Granny.

    The community wishes MaDonna some comfort after pain relief procedure(s). We hope you will continue to embrace each moment with the knowledge that you are always appreciated from across the world, let alone loved by your immediate family members.

    Remember, pain may not be a choice, but suffering is. One can mindfully embrace pain, but be free from mental suffering inflicted by the mind.

    To assist you and your hubby's healthy lifestyle choices, I'd like to personally share with you three sugar-free baking eBooks, uploaded to my Google Drive:

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X6DWLDXLTJPOvjEjDKReA5BRSXmM8wh7

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the recipe books. I am going to give some a try but I have to do some conversions on amounts! Plus a few of the ingredients I will have to check up on because I don't know the availability of some of the items. But thanks so much and I appreciate the good wishes. I am much better and they are trying a new prescription for my Fibromyalgia. I am hoping it works out. So many people suffer from it and there is not much research being done. But this has some really good results so keeping fingers crossed!

      Delete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...