Monday, February 13, 2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Fantastic February ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

                                                     Gnome Valentine

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/gnome-valentine-m-donna/

 I will start updating my blog but will have to finish tomorrow since the day is running out on me. But Valentines Day is tomorrow and it is hard for me to believe. 

Will get back to this tomorrow or there won't be any dinner for my dear hubby!

I am back. Just got back from my walk. I managed to save enough to buy a pay of heated gloves to wear. My hands would get so cold. The first pair I ordered only kept the top of my hands warm so I returned them and found another pair. This pair works wonderful. I wear snow pants, scarf and heavy jacket.....plus my heated gloves now. 

 Had a new ex-ray of my back and it isn't good. It has only been a year and half since my surgery but my spine is deteriorating quickly. I sure don't look forward to another surgery and haven't made an appt. to go to Dr. The longer I don't go, the longer I don't have to make any decisions. I don't sit at the computer at all. My stand up desk works great.

Made a bunch of gnome valentines and didn't even get them all submitted so will carry over till next year, hopefully.

You know, I am getting so I hate to hear the news. I am anxious to hear it but dread it, seems like. You don't hear any good news anymore. The left hates the right and the right hate the left....war...earthquakes, floods, snow storms, UFO's, balloons, etc.

Kids all came over to watch Super Bowl. I was the only one in the bunch that wanted the Chiefs to win, so I was happy! We had Papa Murphy's pizza, and lots of snacks. Daughter in law made apple crisp and homemade ice cream. Fun day, but sitting that long didn't help my back any!

I am so looking forward to warmer weather. If our kids didn't all live within 5 miles of us, I would want to go to AZ but then again, we couldn't afford that so that is a pipe dream!

Got our income tax finished so hope that goes well. 

I have decided since I didn't sign up for any incentives for themes that I will  accept Amazon gift cards for any amount. That is easy to do....all you need is my email address to do so. I would appreciate any amount since we do a lot of our shopping from them. Haven't been as happy with their service lately because it seems like it takes them much longer to send out a shipment than it used to. I haven't received anything the next day in months like we used to. 

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day. I am cooking my hubby a special dinner and that is about it. 

My 84th birthday is coming up in less than 2 weeks. Seems like time goes too fast. Our oldest great grandson will be 18 this Sunday!

Going to sign off for today and start dinner. 

I want to let you all know that I appreciate the wonderful reviews and comments. I read each and every one and always try to answer.

Have a great rest of February!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...