Monday, October 17, 2022

🎃🎃Scary October🎃🎃

                                                                  Halloween Scare

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/halloween-scare-by-m-donna/

Well, it is almost Halloween! We are still having temperatures in the 70's! Totally loving it! But the smoke from forest fires is really bad. Yesterday it was laying close to the ground and made your eyes hurt and coughing. We have all windows, etc. closed but it still gets into the house.

Have been keeping real busy. I have to be busy or am not a happy camper! Back to walking. Dr. said just not to walk so far so I am down to 1 mile a day. I really can't say it has helped my back and legs any but gonna keep at it. 

We lost a very dear neighbor this month. He was 92 but he was out working all the time, like my dear husband. You have to keep busy to stay alive. 

I will be very glad when the election is over...so tired of the mail and the TV ads. But I am very worried about what will happen in our country if the MAGA take over. I don't think they know what democracy is! When I was 9 years old I asked my Dad what the difference was between Republicans and Democrats. I couldn't understand why they were listening to the radio when the Truman/Dewey election returns were on the radio. I was 9! It was 1948! My Dad's answer was "The Republicans help the rich and the Democrats help the poor, like us!" That was a very long time ago but I remember it very well. Things haven't changed much. 

 We got our flu shot a couple weeks ago and our Covid Booster last week. We have gotten Pfizer for all of our shots and neither one of have had any complications. Arm a tad sore but that was all. So many aren't getting their boosters and they are making a big mistake. We will have a fall surge, probably starting after Thanksgiving. People seem to think Covid is gone. It's not. It is just waiting for all of you unvaccinated out there. Because most people aren't taking any precautions at all. No masks, etc. 

I really don't have much to say. I am definitely feeling my age. I have noticed it more and more this fall. Plus all of my injuries and surgeries over my lifetime don't help much, 

We're doing good for our age but we can both tell it this fall for some reason.

Have a great Halloween and be healthy!

                                                                       Top of the Mountain

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/top-of-the-mountain-by-m-donna/

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update for your fans. I know what you mean about the election. At least it's not a presidential year because uggghhhh. Wishing you all the best and health and healing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DW. Yeah, it is a scary time right now. I just hope truth prevails.

      Delete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...