Monday, February 28, 2022

Marching in Support of Ukraine


                                        Supporting Ukraine

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/suypporting-ukraine-by-m-donna/

 
   Wow...February went really fast, didn't it? But again...it is a short month. Lots have happened since I last posted. Ukraine has been invaded by a crazy man! Yes, crazy man! I turned 83...my baby sister is 70 and our oldest great grandson is 17! Time flies so fast. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Ukraine. They are a very brave people and I hope they come out of this all right. The world seems to be backing them and that is wonderful. 

Have you discovered WORDLE yet? I am addicted to it and actually do very well so far! The word Vivid had me, though. Couldn't get that one. My husband does word puzzles every morning and he is pretty sharp so I want to keep up with him! 

Our oldest grandson and his family are in Mexico right now on a mission doing some building. What a great experience for the kids! Very proud of them. Hopefully they will be safe and sound. 
 
My husband is 86 and has never been interested in computer stuff at all. And has only used a flip phone. Well a lot of flip phones, (maybe most) won't work much longer so I am switching his phone over to my old Samsung S7. He is kicking and screaming about it but 3G is going away. The only time he needs a cell phone is when he goes somewhere without me. I always have mine with me but I don't want him going up in the mountains, etc. without a phone so wish us luck! I think he will do just fine.
 
  Going to sign off for today!  But before I do, I would like to thank Caitlin from Mozilla. She has been my go to person for several years for any problems I had or if I found a bug in Firefox! I wish her luck in whatever she decides to do in her future. She was a treasure and I will miss her. Have a great March and who knows I may get back on and so some posting before the month ends!
 
Prayers for the Ukranian people




6 comments:

  1. I have loved and used your themes on Firefox for a few years now, thank you for the time taken to make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment. I am pleased you like and enjoy my themes. It makes my day to hear from users. Have a great spring and summer...

      Delete
  2. Hi, i hope you're doing well.
    I just want to tell you i love your Firefox Themes, good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, Rolanda. I am pleased you like my work. I am doing pretty good for an 83 year old lady. I have to keep busy and making themes and hearing from people that use and like them keeps me going. Thanks so much for the great comment. Have a wonderful year.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate the comment and am happy you read my silly little, boring blog!

      Delete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...